![]()
info
entries
hookups
backtracks
|
|
You are visitor Number:
|
Info
Ni'mah♡ 31st.December.1993 East View Secondary School Currently 15. Taking O's this year ♡
♡ I love my awesome family and friends. I love colourful things. I love fashion. I love shopping. I love dressing up. ♡ I dislike surprises. I dislike suspense. ♡ I hate reptiles! I hate being cashless! ♡ I would love to ace my Olevel(<15 points) I would love to have a crew (dancing) I would love to renovate my house I would love to own an itouch I would love to have a walk in closet I would love to own a collection of MAC makeup I would love to own a apple lappie
|
Links
Articulate
Your tagboard here.
It MAY take some time to load the tagboard. So, please be patient. Thanks. :D
May 2007 |
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009
|
TOP OF PAGE
Saturday, March 14, 2009Saturday, March 14, 2009
![]() So, today was officially the last day of term 1. A few more terms to go before the end of sec 4. Well, we got back our results. Unfortunately, i failed THREE subjects;Eng, Malay and Amath. Im in the danger zone, i know i know. But i felt that i didnt TOTALLY slack this term. All my other subjects, i got B or A. So, its either a fail or a B/A. Hopefully, il do MUCH better next term, insyallah. So, next week is the march hols which i dont think i should call it the holidays. I have to come back to school for remedials and cca practice. Gosh, its just sooo exhausting. I wana get over SYF ASAP and start concentrating on my subjects im weak in. A few teachers have been talking to me about school matters this few months. I appreciate them caring about my studies and also about my social life but i just can't stand teachers who say harsh things and assume things. &&BIO SPA(practical) was great! Alhamdullilah. I was smiling all the way. But lets not be complacent and hope the next practical is going to be easy as well, insyallah. Monday, 9th march, was my dearest gf's birthday. The celebration went pretty well. Sorry it was a simple one. But i guess it was a memorable one(: We had fun, putting cakes on each other faces and getting violent. Hahaha. So yah, HAPPY 16th Birthday NURLIYANA HASHIM!<3 im just going to post a few pictures taken during the celebration. Not much though. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Today, friday. Gfs;Yana and Tasha and me planned to sleepover Yana's house. Surprisingly, my parents allowed but unfortunately, Yana's dad didnt allow. Aww. Oh well. We could do this next time with Dza and Haseena also. :D So yeah. If ya'll realise my blog has been "renovated" in a way. Iv done relinking and linking. I suddenly had the mood for it. So people, those who wants to be linked or relinked, PLEASE TAG AT MY BLOG AND INFORM ME. Because its either today/tmrw or June hols before my semangat-ness fades away(: People, i miss Pulau Semakau. I miss the wind there. I miss the AWESOME view there. Its like so much peaceful compared to East Coast/Changi/Pasir Ris Beach. Sigh.. Ok, im ALMOST done blogging. Im just in love with my blog song now. Its meaningful, to me(: [Intro] When you feel your hearts guarded, And you see the breaks starting, When the clouds are far departed, You'll be right here with me, [Darkchild & Brandy] B rock... Darkchild.. We back.. You'll be right here with me [Bridge] You'll be right here with me oh, oh [x16] You'll be right here with me [Verse 1] When your life is going to fast, off the train tracks I can slow it down, oh just when you think your bout to turn back scared you might crash I'll be your ground, oh [Chorus] Oh when you feel your hearts guarded, And you see the brakes started, And when the clouds above Departed, You'll be right here with me, And when your tears are dry from crying, And when the worlds turned silent, So when the clouds above Departed, You will be right here with me, Oh oh [Repeat x10] I will be right here with you you'll be right here with me [Repeat] [Verse 2] When your trapped and there's just no key, And you can't breathe, I breathe for you, The fire's got you down on both knees, And the walls are closing in but I will, Break it through, And when you feel alone, I'm a be at home, Whenevers comes and go, You know I got you, [Chorus] [Bridge] I will be here right beside you, Every step you take (yea), I will be your strength your shelter, Shield you from the rain, [Repeat] [Chorus] (oh when you feel), oh when you feel your hearts guarded, and when you see the brakes started, and when the clouds above Departed, you'll be right here with me (right here), and when your tears are dry from crying, and when the worlds turned silent, so when the clouds above Departed, you will be right here with me, I will be right here with you, You'll be right here with me, Im going to continue watching The secret life of an american teenager season 2 in youtube now. Take care loves.
|
