![]()
info
entries
hookups
backtracks
|
|
You are visitor Number:
|
Info
Ni'mah♡ 31st.December.1993 East View Secondary School Currently 15. Taking O's this year ♡
♡ I love my awesome family and friends. I love colourful things. I love fashion. I love shopping. I love dressing up. ♡ I dislike surprises. I dislike suspense. ♡ I hate reptiles! I hate being cashless! ♡ I would love to ace my Olevel(<15 points) I would love to have a crew (dancing) I would love to renovate my house I would love to own an itouch I would love to have a walk in closet I would love to own a collection of MAC makeup I would love to own a apple lappie
|
Links
Articulate
Your tagboard here.
It MAY take some time to load the tagboard. So, please be patient. Thanks. :D
May 2007 |
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009
|
TOP OF PAGE
Thursday, January 1, 2009Thursday, January 01, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! ![]() Well, sorry for the lack of updates. I have been really busy with cca and birthday celebrations with friends and outing with family. So, here goes the lengthy post FILLED WITH PICTURES~ (: 25 Dec - Visiting of my Cousin's new born baby; Sufiya ( i think her name is this. heh ) She was actually born on the 24th Dec. Welcome to the family, sweetie. You may see that i never hold the baby. She was too fragile. I was scared of dropping her or her neck not being held properly. So yeah. i didnt dare to hold her AT ALL! (: 26th Dec - Outing with Adam & Zhafri ![]() We catch the movie, twilight at ehub. We were kinda late cause the guys had to go for prayers. And the movie started at 2.30pm. -_- After that, we went cycling to Pasir Ris Beach then we went mac cafe. (; 28 Dec - Birthday Celebration of the Dec babies There was a family gathering at Tampines. It was my daddy side. We prayed jemaah, maghrib as a whole family and read doa's for the end of year( smth like that ). Then we all watched a movie - Sepi while having our dinner together. Then, cutting cake ceremony time! (: We realised that there were alot of December babies. And coincedence, my cousin's child birthday was on the first week of January. So, they bought a cake too. So there were 2 cakes. Well, here are the pictures(: The january baby girl(: The kecoh part is the photo taking session, typical. Heh. ;) Group Photos~ Small kiddos with their faces. hahaha. My daddy and my cousin, Amin. They look kinda alike right? Heh. If i were to have a brother, he would something like Amin. lol. Zara Insyirah~ Who's eyes are bigger? Haha. Definitely Zara's (: 29th Dec - Sentosa Outing With Sec friends. Lets just let the pictures do the talking aite? ![]() ![]() Lunch Time~ ![]() The Birthday Cake. Hehe. LOL! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Changed for swimming~ (: ![]() ![]() About 7pm, we went for shower~ Then headed to Vivo City for dinner. Thank you Liyana for the belanje of food. & Thank you Natassha for the belanje of drinks. My time time will come to belanje ya'll. HEHEHE! Then we headed to the highest level then we sat around and took group photos. And not forgetting, a new video was created. HAHAHA! We danced in public! & we wore shades even though its dark. -_- Check out Liyana's blog once she have updated. HAHAHA. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() 30th Dec - Outing with Pri Sch friends to Pasir Ris Beach, cycling(: 31st Dec - HAPPY BIRTHDAY NI'MAH & AYIE! ((: In the morning, since my mummy wasnt working, so we headed off to Lavendar to do my IC. I know you guys might be thinking, "Baru nak buat IC per" Yaya. I get that alot. I had to take a picture first, and we secretly asked the person to edit my face. and the end product, OMG! It looked really editted lahhh! hahahaha! Went for late breakfast/early lunch at the canteen while waiting for my daddy to pick up his manje princesses. heh. I slept at home and then we went for dinner at Bali Thai at Jurong. That's allllll! (: One last thing, THANK YOU TO YA'LL WHO WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY! IM FINALLY 15! NOW I HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER FREAKING 1 YEAR TO WATCH NC16 MOVIES! ARGH! (: looks fake right!!!hahahaha! Tasha! I wear the flower you gave me. hehe. The food(: Presents i received~ + The donuts + the cake (:
|
