![]()
info
entries
hookups
backtracks
|
|
You are visitor Number:
|
Info
Ni'mah♡ 31st.December.1993 East View Secondary School Currently 15. Taking O's this year ♡
♡ I love my awesome family and friends. I love colourful things. I love fashion. I love shopping. I love dressing up. ♡ I dislike surprises. I dislike suspense. ♡ I hate reptiles! I hate being cashless! ♡ I would love to ace my Olevel(<15 points) I would love to have a crew (dancing) I would love to renovate my house I would love to own an itouch I would love to have a walk in closet I would love to own a collection of MAC makeup I would love to own a apple lappie
|
Links
Articulate
Your tagboard here.
It MAY take some time to load the tagboard. So, please be patient. Thanks. :D
May 2007 |
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009
|
TOP OF PAGE
Thursday, September 11, 2008Thursday, September 11, 2008
Buka Puasa Well basically EVERYTHING went smoothly for our buka puasa plans. We thought of cancelling it at first due to last minute workshop that ends late. But then we decided, we should just go on with it. I had only 45 mintutes to bath and change. Met up with Yana, Haseena, Dzarifah, Alep and Akid as they were among the first to arrive. I wasnt last surprisingly. (: Then while walking, managed to bump into Zhaf and tasha. And soon we started to suspect something fishy about FADZLY. So we kept calling him and finally when ZHAFRI called him, he picked up. He said: "Im sick. *cough2*" hahah. Oh well, if you really cant make it why cant you tell us the truth huh? Hmm. Went to take bus 31 to East Coast. Almost everywhere we went, we took pictures. Heck care about the people looking at us. As Haseena said, we only meet them once. :D We sampai Komala(s) already about 7.05. And when Akid on his radio, da bang. And we still havent ordered our food. -.- I did a really BIG mistake to buka with COKE when i had an empty stomach. Well, me and family knows the manager cause he so called likes my sister. And when i tell dorang2 the stroy, they thinks the manager likes me just cause he treats us like the first priority and he on hindi songs which to yana is kinda horny. HAHA! -___- Get this straight, he doesnt like me BUT my sister. Abang ipar aku. Hahaha. *winks2* After done eating, i really hope everyone was satisfied with the food. For one or two, it was their first time eating there right? Oh well, headed to the beach. Found a spot and made that place OUR place. (: We started off sitting in a circle, chit chatting. And there was suddenly A BIG TIKUS which ran passed us. Im sure you'll know how the kecoh-ness will be. (: After that, we started taking LOADS of photos. And suddenly, i had a REALLY FREAKING PAINFUL STOMACH ACHE ALL THANKS TO THE COKE AND MY SILLYNESS! I didnt really join in the jumping photos though. (: We thought of doing something FUN. Sooooo, we made a video which was dedicated to FADZ! hahahah. The title is "PAITAU" Why? well, since fadzly so called PAITAU us, we made a video to vent out our anger to him. (: Its with Yana, il upload it later. Hahaha. It was really darn funny until it made me roll over the sand. And i manage to influence the other girls to join me rolling on the sand. And in the end, ALL had sand everywhere in their body. Hahaha. But it was fun rigggghttt? :D After that, we went to mac toilet to clean up. And i dared Yana to dance in front of the public cause there was a LOUD music. And, SHE DID! hahahaha. she didnt realise people were actually looking at her. HAHAHAH! ;) Ladidadida. Went back to the bustop while telling ghost stories(which cause me to make my imagination go wild!) Reached home about 11.15. Overall, i really enjoyed myself larh seriously. My NEW friends are just purely love! I felt like i was as free as a bird. NO FRIENDS TO CONTROL ME! The only thing that is holding me back from my 100% happiness is that 18 MORE DAYS TO SA2!! ARGHHH! Next events i cant wait areeee, HARI RAYA OUTING and CLASS CHALET. I really hope my parents will let me sleepover. INSYALLAH. *PICTURES NEXT POST*
|
