![]()
info
entries
hookups
backtracks
|
|
You are visitor Number:
|
Info
Ni'mah♡ 31st.December.1993 East View Secondary School Currently 15. Taking O's this year ♡
♡ I love my awesome family and friends. I love colourful things. I love fashion. I love shopping. I love dressing up. ♡ I dislike surprises. I dislike suspense. ♡ I hate reptiles! I hate being cashless! ♡ I would love to ace my Olevel(<15 points) I would love to have a crew (dancing) I would love to renovate my house I would love to own an itouch I would love to have a walk in closet I would love to own a collection of MAC makeup I would love to own a apple lappie
|
Links
Articulate
Your tagboard here.
It MAY take some time to load the tagboard. So, please be patient. Thanks. :D
May 2007 |
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009
|
TOP OF PAGE
Saturday, July 19, 2008Saturday, July 19, 2008
![]() Tag Replies; Miegan: Hiie Ni'mah!!!! =D pretty pretty~ ^^ Ni'mah: Hello sweetie! Haha. Thanks hotsuff! :D azura: 19 sucks. 10 sucks too. hahaha! Ni'mah: Hahaha. For me its number 9! Ugggh. Copycat seh. Walau. haha. Yana: thats my mulot behind! hahahahaha. im talking abt u and Zul's pic. hahaha! Ni'mah: hahaha! eh2, nmpk jer. LOL. hadi: waaaaah! sikit seh gambar!!! Ni'mah: Sarcastic or what? (: zul: thankss..............=)..yes yes... i wont cut myself no more... da promise ramai orang...=) Ni'mah: Welcome. Haha. Good lar. (: fariz: helo ni'mah..haha.. congrts for winning the intercls relay eventhough u didn't run..haha:D lol. Ni'mah: HAHA! i won for tug-of-war OKAY! LOL. zakiyah: hey ni'mah. just dropping by. how r u? btw relink me at hayikaz.bs k? thanks. tc (: Ni'mah: Heyy. Iv been great! ((: Insyallah. hanani: ehhh hello. link me up aytes? thanks : D Ni'mah: hii.(: Ok, insyallah. fadz: haha...gamba2 nice...and i REALY MISS u guys...ill skip Judo tournament tomorrow to be with u guys...WEEE! And i love your LINK corner! Ni'mah: i know2. ((: Nope, you didnt skip judo pon. lol. I KNOWWW RIGHT! hahah. azura: eh u nvr letak about the kite step lari bile pt finishing line? hahaah! Ni'mah: Hahaha. Stepping lari abes eh. (: Shehnaz: seven dollars *ahem* *ahem* :) take care of yourself ni'mah. we need more shopping trips babe! Ni'mah: hahaha. (: Alrighty. You tc too. YESYES! i knoww. im craving to shop. :D f a r i z: elo..kwnku...bestieku...hehe..;) Ni'mah: Halluuuu. (; Sharifah: Heyloo ni'mah!!=) sweet bloggy u have here=) add me up tau! cya! Ni'mah: Hey hey! Are you hafsah's bestie? ((: Insyallah amirah: haha ! i see my face in th links. omg, weirrrrrd. Ni'mah: LOL. nice whattt. ((: fadz: NIMAH! Saba2 jer...i will support your strive for excellence...cos i wanna do well tooo!!! Ni'mah: Its Ni'mah! haha. Aww. thanks yo! Lol. Who doesnt? ((; zhaf: hellooo ni'mah..maner kan..nak letak gambar kau..haha..tak pe i giv u wan for ur blog..teeheee..i wil b here for u whenever k..tc.. Ni'mah: gambar aku? LOL. Gambar kau kan. Aku tkleh cari ah gambar kau. haha. Thanks dude! :) fariz - was - here.: ni'mah...eventhough we are not in the same cls..we have the same goal...and tat is to be top students..hehe..but whtever it is...i am alwys there to support you from behind...and if u need someone to talk to...i'll be ur listening ear... hehe..take care..;) Ni'mah: WOW. thats sure a long tag. hahah. Thanks! Same here to you. You take care too aite. ((: azura: a note for you in my blog, babe. (: Ni'mah: Iv read already. So sweet of you. Thanks babe. :D hadi: i have a post for you. tag eh? terima kasih :) Ni'mah: Iv read it too. Thanks eh! :D Saiful: I'm here! tagging tagging!! sorry lambat tag!! haha happy studying ni'mah! =D Ni'mah: Yes, yes. Finally. haha. *yawn* Sure2. (: Sidah: Ni'mah. Relink me aite. thanx. Ni'mah: Sure2. I sure do miss you! :( Adrianne: where u tuition ar ? how much ? Ni'mah: Aik. You are? At ubi. Depends on how many subjs you want. (: Enjoy watching. ((: (SCIENTIST) (AMERICAN IDOL) (HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL) (HANNAH MONTANA, for you tasha(: ) Haha, very crappy la the shows. ((:
|
