![]()
info
entries
hookups
backtracks
|
|
You are visitor Number:
|
Info
Ni'mah♡ 31st.December.1993 East View Secondary School Currently 15. Taking O's this year ♡
♡ I love my awesome family and friends. I love colourful things. I love fashion. I love shopping. I love dressing up. ♡ I dislike surprises. I dislike suspense. ♡ I hate reptiles! I hate being cashless! ♡ I would love to ace my Olevel(<15 points) I would love to have a crew (dancing) I would love to renovate my house I would love to own an itouch I would love to have a walk in closet I would love to own a collection of MAC makeup I would love to own a apple lappie
|
Links
Articulate
Your tagboard here.
It MAY take some time to load the tagboard. So, please be patient. Thanks. :D
May 2007 |
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009
|
TOP OF PAGE
Friday, July 18, 2008Friday, July 18, 2008
![]() Hey mates. Its been quite a long time since iv updated my blog yeah. Iv been really busy this week. Its like suddenly this week, so many things happen until i couldnt find time to rest puas2. Its like i can feel that i dont have enough rest. I have like pimples coming out. And iv not come menses yet cause of stress. Hah. How to avoid stress? hmmm.. *Mon and tues, i totally forget what happen(:* Anyway, wednesday was CIP. Planting of tomato plants. haha. Cool la. 1st time planting. Haha. And teacher said, me, tasha, fadz and farhan vry lawa. :D There was some class bonding going on. Hah. And yes, not to forget, student learning festival is coming up this Monday(21st July) and im like so called in charge among the 5 of us ah. Sikit2, the teachers involved for this buisness thing, will always talk to me and i have to do what they ask to. Im just so tired. Thurs was kinda pathetic. Teacher had meeting. So, we stayed back for Amath remedial( btw, the WE is like so little people la.) for like 15mins only. haha. So, while waiting for malay dance to start, me, fadz and meigan stayed back to plan for the prices of our buisness thing. Me and fadz SOOO cannot become buisness partners. CONFIRM, ALOOOT of conflicts. hahaha. And oya, assembly was fun fun fun. (: And for malay dance, cikgu ayesha was like such in a good mood. SERIOUS SERIOUS. hahaha. Maybe during this dec, the malay dance grp(about 20 ppl), will be going genting highlands for a competition. WOO! finally, something to look foward to in malay dance. haha. On fri, started REAL REAL bad. haha. im serious. Thanks to Tasha, Marhamah,Alep, Ayie, Zul, Zhaf, Azura and dzharifah for the comforts. Some just didnt know what happen(like fadz). lol. Thank god cikgu nurul tk dtg. Anyway, there was actually A maths remedial ah. But i was seriously too tired ah. So i went to the bustop da nk balik. Sekali, change of mind. I patah balik to school and joined the class. haha. and i was the only Malay laaaa. hah. But i really hope i cld pass my Amath test this tue. weeee. (: I really study hard for it you know. In tuition, i even stayed longer to do more practice. heh. And for the soccer match, its ok 305, what matters is you all did the best. :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
