![]()
info
entries
hookups
backtracks
|
|
You are visitor Number:
|
Info
Ni'mah♡ 31st.December.1993 East View Secondary School Currently 15. Taking O's this year ♡
♡ I love my awesome family and friends. I love colourful things. I love fashion. I love shopping. I love dressing up. ♡ I dislike surprises. I dislike suspense. ♡ I hate reptiles! I hate being cashless! ♡ I would love to ace my Olevel(<15 points) I would love to have a crew (dancing) I would love to renovate my house I would love to own an itouch I would love to have a walk in closet I would love to own a collection of MAC makeup I would love to own a apple lappie
|
Links
Articulate
Your tagboard here.
It MAY take some time to load the tagboard. So, please be patient. Thanks. :D
May 2007 |
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009
|
TOP OF PAGE
Thursday, June 12, 2008Thursday, June 12, 2008
Japan Trip. (: Day 1 : 31st May, Terminal 3. To Japan, Fukuoka. In the toilet. hahaha. The dearest peoply who sent me off. Aww. ((: My family. Uncle Firdaus. My sister, Hafsah. Checking In. Btw, the green one is my bag. haha. Me and Waichin(sp?) After check in Pathway to the plane. So exciting. I didnt get to sleep ah. I just close my eyes. Or will just keep watching movies after movies. hah. And the breakfast wasnt really a WOW to me. This is the scenary outside the plane. (: Wana see Zeke's and Guo Xiong's passport picture? HAHAHA!! (: After 7 hours of flight, pheww. That was the plane we took. Finally, we reach Japan's airport. Day 2: 1st June; Machiya Folk Museum We saw a couple getting married. ((: The scary part was that there was a temple. The people there had to ring the bells. It was scary cause it was so loud and i found it weird too. hahaha. There was this thingy. Which people wash their hands to so called wash off their sins ah. Some ev students. so silly, they go and drink it. HAHA! its like drinking their sins. lol. i tried doing it and oh gosh, the water was SO cold and nice. ((: *At the back like so many cameras. me n gx like celebrity eh? ahahah* ![]() In the Museum... Btw, this is a real man. (: At the entrance. Semua da masok, kite shiok sendiri ambik gambar kat luar. hahah. Some inventions there. Too bad they only talk Japanese. They was this old Japanese lady kept "talking" more to shouting to the things. It was kinda hillarious ah. hahaha. Then there was a robot performance. COOL giler. haha. they did stunts and all. haha. Didnt manage to take a video. Takot hilang memory. (: There were many cute children! you know i love kids right. The children, omgosh. their cheeks were so pinky red. Zul even mistaked them for wearing blusher. -__- haha. More pictures before lunch. (: ![]() Lunch Time. First time eating Japan food. SO NOT USED TO IT! haha. Next Stop: Kunamoto Castle ![]() End of Day 1. Check in hotel. I think it is called Hotel Aso. Had Dinner. Food was MUCH better than lunch. hah. Went out of the hotel to the nearby shop. Took photos also. Haha. check out the guys with the green slippers frm the hotel. haha. END OF DAY TWO! ((: Day 3, 2nd June; Mount Aso Breakfast. (: Check out Zeke at the back. hahaha. Took the cable car to mount Aso. It was freezing cold la eh. Everyone was shivering. Thank god zul had an extra jacket, his dad one. hahaha. (: Everyone was fighting with the wind. Talking pictures was also very hard. Hair flying over everywhere. hahaha. ![]() Lunch was next. I cant tahan. Me and zul ate chicken. haha. Next was shopping. Walao. They sell all sorts of horny stuffs seh. Example are below. haha. Next stop: Cave thinghy. hah. Next stop: Edison Museum. I found it really boring ah. Cause they were no one to explain the things there or smth. We just browse through the things. Nothing Much actually. ![]() Alep sleeping. haha. Then checked in our 2nd hotel. Had dinner. Then we planned to go hot spring. wooo! So we wore our kimono's. haha. And went to take silly pictures. hahah HOT SPRING! hahaha. the experiece was really hillarious. Those who dont know what hot spring is. Is actually like spa but like you have to go in NAKED. with ladies around you. haha. Actually, i didnt really follow the instructions so i got giddy even after 5 mins. haha. NAKED OLD LADIES AROUND ME. omgosh. what a nightmare. hahaha. right fatin? LOL! fatin didnt went in though. After that, went to meet the guys again. And they shared their nightmare experience too. ;)Day 4, 3rd June; Tsuruda High School Me and Zul got scolded by the teachers for not bringing school skirt and pants. -___- Oh well. Went to the junior high school. First2, like no mood ah. Cause was scolded AGAIN for wearing makeup. wtf. The teachers like want to make a gd impression ah. Cause we were being video-d and will be coming out on Japan's tv channels. Then when we went in the school, macam celebrity ah. People at the back of me heard the students say im KAWAII(pretty) ehem2! ahhahaha. Sat in the hall. Listen to the talks. Quite boring. Was just entertained with Parames being bullied by Guo Xiong. hahah. ((: Then we had to pull out people to do the songs with us. I pulled some the girls from the right. oya. i forget to mention. Almost 99% of the guys are BOTAK. hahaha. the girls there, OMG. they were so polite and friendly. If only all singaporeans were like that. (: But the guys were all so playful! Then we had to proceed to the classrooms for lunch. I was scared that i was not able to finish the food served. Cause for all the food served previously, i didnt finish at all. I ate halfway. Anyway, when i was eating. I kena interviewed ah. i was like so nervous. When i was talking, i saw Mrs Florence Lee beside me like not happy. Cause like im not in sch uni, and i wear "thick" makeup what!. HAH! serve you right. I didnt got interviewed by one tv channel only, but TWO! hah! ((: So, surprisingly, i finished my lunch. The students had a small "performance" to show us. They were singing. I swear their voices were all like pro's. Singapore choir pon kalah. haha. After all that, of course we took pictures. There was this girl who suddenly pass me her home address. hehe. Then i went to the next class, cause there were the girls whom i sang with at hall. I just wanted to take pics. So after that, walau. when I went in the class everyone started giving me papers to sign my name. Seriously feel like celebrity. HAH!I think i signed over 10 papers. haha. I think the same thing happened to Zeke. ((: Bidding goodbye was the damn hardest part of the journey. Everyone was like, "why cant we stay longer cher? Please ah cher. Stay longer ah" But unfortunately, we were rushing for time. awww. So, we waved goodbye until we didnt see them any longer. :'( These are the pictures anyway. ![]() Next stop: Coca Cola Factory Went to the coca cola factory. Tour Guide had a hard time translating Japanese to English. So it was kinda hard to understand ah. So we just walk around. And the only thing we look foward to was the free coke! hahaha. ((: Next to Aeon Castle Mall. I shop mostly at this place. haha. (: My fav shop --> 100 yen shop. hah! Then had dinner. Buffet. This dinner was the best! almost everything was there. ((: Was really really full! Then, when we went out while waiting for our bus to arrive. We met some Japanese students. Hah. We made friends and took pictures with them. They are SOOO friendly. ((: Dont mind our scary eyes. hahaha. ;) Checked into hotel. (: Day 5, 4th June;Space Centre Had breakfast. It was like a 3hour drive. We had to take a ferry first. Fun lah. Very windy. haha. ((: ![]() But the Space thinghy was DAMN boring la. Wasted so much time. -__- Then went to a museum ah. Duno what the name. haha. But all was kinda rushing ah. Next was the bullet train. Well, zeke and zul kinda ruin my mood for some particular reason. So i didnt really take pictures. ((: The train was like normal only. Nothing special anyway. I borrowed the school camera and took almost everyone's photos. haha. ((: So in my phone, not much photo. hah. ![]() We actually stayed up until 2am cause it was the last day. haha. ;) Day 6, 5th June; LAST DAY! :'( It was like soo fast. Took last few photos. Then we took the flight back to Singapore. I felt all went by sooo fast. haha. Anyway, i enjoyed this trip very much. :D ![]() ![]() In the plane, i didnt sleep at all. I kept watching movies. hehe. Reached Singapore about 3.20pm. Thanks Zura and fiq for coming. ((: Since it was mum's bday, we went to eat at Swensens. Heh. I went home then i went to sleep. Cant tahan. haha.
|
