![]()
info
entries
hookups
backtracks
|
|
You are visitor Number:
|
Info
Ni'mah♡ 31st.December.1993 East View Secondary School Currently 15. Taking O's this year ♡
♡ I love my awesome family and friends. I love colourful things. I love fashion. I love shopping. I love dressing up. ♡ I dislike surprises. I dislike suspense. ♡ I hate reptiles! I hate being cashless! ♡ I would love to ace my Olevel(<15 points) I would love to have a crew (dancing) I would love to renovate my house I would love to own an itouch I would love to have a walk in closet I would love to own a collection of MAC makeup I would love to own a apple lappie
|
Links
Articulate
Your tagboard here.
It MAY take some time to load the tagboard. So, please be patient. Thanks. :D
May 2007 |
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009
|
TOP OF PAGE
Sunday, February 3, 2008Sunday, February 03, 2008
Its sunday! That's real quick. Aloooot things happened in a week. hmm. Mon were as per normal. On tuesday, after school, me and fadzly was decorating the class. Then he needed to go to the total defence day thinghy. They had to act ah. Then i didnt wana be lonely. So i followed him. Sekali, drng2 wanted me to play one of the characted. ( pretty girl is my character, ehem! hahaha. ) zul bestie was there too. Later onwards, alep bestie joined us pulak! hahaha. he played one of the characters oso. I had to go malay dance at 4.30. So i went forawhile and asked fadzly to call me if they were practising the act again. Oya, did i tell you, i became the sec 3 leader for malay dance? hahaha. me n rasyiqah. lol! So yeah. after practising a little, fadzly called me. bla3. 5.15, i had to go off because i have A maths tuition at 6pm. how tiring was that. And, i reached my tuition place like so freaking early. haha. Overall, this tuition is so much better than the previous one. lol. After tuition, parents took me. And off back home. On wednesday, pe was first. And we got we play games of our own choice. So, me n fadzly played badminton. Others played, captain's ball or basketball. Belom lagi more than 30mins, i was really exhausted already. hehe. Next week, Mr kahar is coming back. haiya. Im so not looking foward to that. lol. Then after school, 304 & 305 had to go to the science centre. There was a lecture about chemistry thinghy. I thought it was going to be interesting la. But in the end, i really regretted going. I don't understand even one thing la. We went there straight. After the thinghy ended, we had to go home straight. How boring was that?! Oh well. After that, went makan. And back home. Thursday, nothing much. There was malay dance after school. N oh god, i was chosen to the dance for 2 times. Others only once. But 5 of us, ( inna, khairiya, sidah, rashiqah and me) for both speech day and cultural night. hmmmmm. i better do get my cca points!! (: Friday, got back our e maths test results. I was dissapointed with my results la. But oh well, this is just the first time. i got 9/15 btw. Boleh la yea. Mrs mani took the 2 periods to tell us bout our results la. n thank god. A maths test is postponed! :D n im starting to appreciate mrs mani. haha. serious. lol. After school, Friends gathered at the canteen together with amalina. It was her last day in school. How sad was that seh! Shes going to change school. haiz. We gathered. Belom ape2, she started crying already. We hugged each other. I apologise to her. Wrote msges on her bag and her shirt. And we even took pictures. Then teros people da went off. Kite2( me, azura, nashuha, natassha, zul, alif, fadzly, rabbani) send amalina back home. Then that was the last time we saw her.... Her mum, even ajak us to go for their open house later on. AMALINA, you have been such a great friend. We got closer after june holz last year. You were there for my always. You teman me and all. You never had any grudges on anyone before. I just pity you, how can some people just hate her so much. haiz.. I really hope you do enjoy yourself in your new school. And find better friends. Don't get influence by their bad attitude ke ape k. Im gona miss you so much! i still love you and il never forget you. I hope you won't forget me and we'll insyallah by fate, meet each other. Goodbye Amalina.........
|
