![]()
info
entries
hookups
backtracks
|
|
You are visitor Number:
|
Info
Ni'mah♡ 31st.December.1993 East View Secondary School Currently 15. Taking O's this year ♡
♡ I love my awesome family and friends. I love colourful things. I love fashion. I love shopping. I love dressing up. ♡ I dislike surprises. I dislike suspense. ♡ I hate reptiles! I hate being cashless! ♡ I would love to ace my Olevel(<15 points) I would love to have a crew (dancing) I would love to renovate my house I would love to own an itouch I would love to have a walk in closet I would love to own a collection of MAC makeup I would love to own a apple lappie
|
Links
Articulate
Your tagboard here.
It MAY take some time to load the tagboard. So, please be patient. Thanks. :D
May 2007 |
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009
|
TOP OF PAGE
Sunday, December 16, 2007Sunday, December 16, 2007
![]() KL trip ( 14dec-16dec) Me n hafsah didnt sleep at all at night. Not that we were excited la. hah. We used the comp all the way until 4am. than on the bed, we kept talking and laughing. We didnt realise it was already 6plus. haha. so we decided to just wake up n bath. first time, i was the 1st one to wake up. heh. coz last time, il always be the last one one to siap. heh. So did my prayers. massaged my dad. hung the clothes. ladidadidadida. 1st day We were out of the house by 8am. went to fill the petrol. we went the tuas way. n thank god there were no jam. alot of things happened in the car. hahaha! took quite a few food/toilet breaks. heh. reached the hotel ( the zon ) bout 4pm? but than, our hotel were not ready yet. wa lau. oya. i forget to mention. some of my dad side were there too. coz the plan were actually to go together la. so they went by train. we went by car. so they reached earlier la. so while waiting, my family went to their room to rest. rather than waiting at the lobby. so boring. so we went up. refresh ourselves. than the person call say our room ready. so we went to the room. ladidadida. we sisters met up with the cousins. We were gona watch a movie at klcc there. We wana watch the golden compass. the show was at 7. the children were watching chipmunks thinghy. haha. tht show was at 6.45. so we went out at bout 5 plus. it was raining laa. didnt had umbrella. ok, i lazy to explain. skip skip skip. we reached the place already.ate a little. n went for the movie. i slept quite alot of times. not because the movie was boring. coz the day before, i didnt sleep right. hahah. overall. the movie is like 3.5/5 ahh. not bad. i like the fighting scene. :D so it ended bout 9plus. i was so cold laa. haha. met my parents at food court. than teros from there, all cousins seperated. my family went window shopping. even though the shops were already closing. haha. than bought kfc. than go back. got to know, we changed room again. haha. the hotel ah. alamak. actually some of the rooms have renovation tau. they never tell us. walau. ate dinner. had a early night. i was sooooo sleepy. i tdo mati. haha! 2nd day was woken up by mum. we got free breakfast for 4 ppl. so i had to go. haha. so tired seh. woke up bout 9plus. haiyo. freshen up. didnt bath. hahah. went down. ate the breakfast. not bad ah the food. lol. went back up. i didnt feel like going swimming seh. too tired. so i went back to sleep. haha. woke up bout 2-3 plus. woah. hahah. bathed n all. siap. took pictures. headed to klcc. had our late lunch. than went shopping. not tht fun la. coz mostly the shops there were all so expensive. so we went to shop at mango. haha. coz got sale. lol. i bought 2 baju n 1 red cardigan. lol. hafsah just bought 1 purple cardigan. i want purple seh, but no size. oh well. eldest sis bought 5 baju. lol. than met with dad back. ladidadida. went to eat again. haha. than bumped into my cousins. parent went for urut. while we joined my cousins. they wanted to eat dinner. so we just joined. at nandos. lol. me n sisters just ate chicken wings. bla3. went to cold storage. bought some chewing gums/bubble gums n chocolates. heh. n oya. i bought dunkin donuts oso. lol. than we met our parents. than seperated again. went back to hotel. shiok sendiri. haha. packed up. at bout 2 plus, we slept. haha. 3rd day was woken up again by mum. coz need to go breakfast. haha. leceh seh. lol. than bla3. i slept again. heh. k, i didnt rili sleep ah. COZ OF THE IRRITATING DRILLING SOUNDS!!! so just wake up at 1 n bath. bla3. checked out. reached home at bout 10plus. used the comp forawile. than went to sleep. heh. kla. thats all. overall, it was a okkkkkk trip la. hah. quite boring though. but anyway, i got new clothes! :D ok byee. i miss my frends. lol. k toodles.
|
