![]()
info
entries
hookups
backtracks
|
|
You are visitor Number:
|
Info
Ni'mah♡ 31st.December.1993 East View Secondary School Currently 15. Taking O's this year ♡
♡ I love my awesome family and friends. I love colourful things. I love fashion. I love shopping. I love dressing up. ♡ I dislike surprises. I dislike suspense. ♡ I hate reptiles! I hate being cashless! ♡ I would love to ace my Olevel(<15 points) I would love to have a crew (dancing) I would love to renovate my house I would love to own an itouch I would love to have a walk in closet I would love to own a collection of MAC makeup I would love to own a apple lappie
|
Links
Articulate
Your tagboard here.
It MAY take some time to load the tagboard. So, please be patient. Thanks. :D
May 2007 |
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009
|
TOP OF PAGE
Thursday, November 15, 2007Thursday, November 15, 2007
Time capsule thinghy ![]() Time capsule thinghy Woke up bout 7.45. siap2 and all. than at 8.25 i went out and took the bus. bla3. met fadz at bustop. he waited for me. aww. hahah. but too bad he was at the opp bustop. haha. so went in to sch. waited for amalina and zhafri. than there they came. it was about 9.30 already. It wasnt time to assemble yet. so we just sat at play area and chit chat. than bout 9.45, finally we could assemble. while waiting for the guest of honour to arrive (tht was about 10am),we had to sit in the canteen first. n n n i saw sanjay. *melts. heheh. nola. (: than the guest da sampai( guess who? MR OOI. the last time principle. haha! ). ladidadida. clapping my hands all the way. i was just waiting for the food. heheh. so done. at bout 10.30 all of the students including teachers went to the canteen to eat. i was starving la. hehe. the food was not bad. me, fadz,amalina n zhaf were like toking2 to ms safiah. shes not gona be in evss already. :( shes like one of my best teacher! oh well. i found out from zhaf mrs mani gona be our A maths teacher next year. haha. hopefully shes good la. & i hope our form teacher would be great too. than da 11 plus gitu. said bye all. than me, fadzly and amalina headed to tamp lib. i wanted to borrow books. im like so bored at home, nothing to do. reaaaad la. (: so it took quite a long time to pick out the books. 30 mins later, headed to fadz nye tmpt with fadz and amalina. He wanted to lend me the cd movie, 'epic movie', 'love me if you dare' and the F.R.I.E.N.D.S season 9 & 10 series. suddenly, theres so much to do and watch. hehe. cant wait! thanks fadzly. So, bout 12. me and amalina went home. i took bus 8 while she walked home. I reached home. and off to the bed and slept. hehe. i was tired laa. than bout 3.30. woke up. bathed. prayed. and watched the 'epic movie'. it is soooo lame la! haha. well, im currently watching the F.R.I.E.N.D.S series now. toodles. *I still have to study for my madrasah exams this coming sunday! oh gosh. i hope it ends as soon as possible! i want to enjoyyy*
|
