![]()
info
entries
hookups
backtracks
|
|
You are visitor Number:
|
Info
Ni'mah♡ 31st.December.1993 East View Secondary School Currently 15. Taking O's this year ♡
♡ I love my awesome family and friends. I love colourful things. I love fashion. I love shopping. I love dressing up. ♡ I dislike surprises. I dislike suspense. ♡ I hate reptiles! I hate being cashless! ♡ I would love to ace my Olevel(<15 points) I would love to have a crew (dancing) I would love to renovate my house I would love to own an itouch I would love to have a walk in closet I would love to own a collection of MAC makeup I would love to own a apple lappie
|
Links
Articulate
Your tagboard here.
It MAY take some time to load the tagboard. So, please be patient. Thanks. :D
May 2007 |
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009
|
TOP OF PAGE
Sunday, November 25, 2007Sunday, November 25, 2007
![]() Sunday My family had to attend this wedding. But i was too tired to dress up. heh. So only my parents went for the wedding at pasir ris about 4pm. Me and hafsah bathed, got ready all. The plan was that, after my parents had finish attending the wedding, they will go home and pray first, than we all will go out. so after all was done, me and hafsah ate first than we continued watching this hindi movie that we bought from johor. so finally at bout 5 plus, my parents went out. n bout 6 plus we went out. we headed to plaza singapura. & i dun remember going there at all. heh. the carpark sucks. lol. so we went to spotlight(sp?) first. to get some bedsheets. than suddenly my auntie called. and surprisingly, she was in plaza singapura too. (: so we planned to join later. than after tht, we met up. put the things we bought in the car first. while me and fathia went to several shops first while my mum and auntie were talking. ( hafsah and my dad went to put the things in the car) so after that, all were already hungry. so we went to the upper level to kopitiam. there was like only 1 halal stall. how was that. so we just shared our food. talk and talk. until bout 8pm plus. heh. than we went to shop for things. i just went window shopping with fathia. than we headed to the lower level. n we saw burger king. we were still hungry. so we went in and eat again. hehe. while my auntie and her 2 kids went somewhere else first. than the cashier buat pasal with me. lol. i was having moodswings laa! i was so bingit. but i tahan only. n my family tot i was crying. hahah. i just lost my mood la. somemore, i didnt bought anything! hmm. so we stayed there until 10plus. by the time nak beli smth, most of the shops were closing already. n my parents wana go home coz they had to work the next day. oh well. theres always another day yea to go shopping. (: went home. used the comp until bout 3am. was bingit all the way coz of some particular person. than played cards with hafsah. bout 3.30am slept. k toodles.
|
