![]()
info
entries
hookups
backtracks
|
|
You are visitor Number:
|
Info
Ni'mah♡ 31st.December.1993 East View Secondary School Currently 15. Taking O's this year ♡
♡ I love my awesome family and friends. I love colourful things. I love fashion. I love shopping. I love dressing up. ♡ I dislike surprises. I dislike suspense. ♡ I hate reptiles! I hate being cashless! ♡ I would love to ace my Olevel(<15 points) I would love to have a crew (dancing) I would love to renovate my house I would love to own an itouch I would love to have a walk in closet I would love to own a collection of MAC makeup I would love to own a apple lappie
|
Links
Articulate
Your tagboard here.
It MAY take some time to load the tagboard. So, please be patient. Thanks. :D
May 2007 |
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009
|
TOP OF PAGE
Tuesday, November 13, 2007Tuesday, November 13, 2007
![]() Outing with sisters & sis bf & sis bf nye siblings. (: woke up at 12 plus. siap2 and all. 1 plus went out with sisters. Had to meet my sis bf n siblings in bus 65. so we took the bus. it felt kinda awkward at first. (: we headed to tm. bought 7 tickets. the movie was at 2.35. it was 2 plus. me & hafsah was soo hungry. we went to long john silver to eat. we bought a meal n shared it together. (: so we went in the cinema. oya. we watched 'Om shanti Om'. n this was like our 3rd time! haha. me n hafsah can already remember some of the scenes and the dance steps. lool! so we sat in there for 3hrs. and it ended bout 5.35. To people who loves watching hindustan, i recommend u to watch this movie! so we planned to go where after tht. and finally we ended up going to suntec. took the mrt there. i was so not familiar with that place. (: so we went to pizza hut. it was bout 7 plus. not many people there. i was kinda full. but still, i ate quite alot. ;) bout 8 plus. we went to the arcade. played the car thinghy. bla3. than me n bubu played this shooting thing. she was happily shooting2 laa. at the end of the game. she realised tht she didnt paid for the game, n she didnt played at all. haha! buang energy je la. heh. than there was this another game. u pay $1, if u win, ul get a psp. like wth! me n my sis bf almost won! it was frustrating! klw menang, dpt psp. but too bad. not fated to be its owner. -_- so we gave up. and planned to go home. it was 9 plus already. I was tired already. so we took the mrt and stopped at eunos interg. said goodbye and all. than took 60 and went home with sisters. Overall, i had fun laa. ( coz i no need to keluarkan duit. haha! nolaa) i dun mind if theres another outing. (; went home. bathed. prayed and all. than i continued reading reader's digest. than there was this soduku thing. i tried doing it. it was difficult la. but i managed to solve some. boleh la. maybe il be trying it again today. than i slept at 1 plus. toodles. * pictures will be posted when i get it from my sis (: *
|
