![]()
info
entries
hookups
backtracks
|
|
You are visitor Number:
|
Info
Ni'mah♡ 31st.December.1993 East View Secondary School Currently 15. Taking O's this year ♡
♡ I love my awesome family and friends. I love colourful things. I love fashion. I love shopping. I love dressing up. ♡ I dislike surprises. I dislike suspense. ♡ I hate reptiles! I hate being cashless! ♡ I would love to ace my Olevel(<15 points) I would love to have a crew (dancing) I would love to renovate my house I would love to own an itouch I would love to have a walk in closet I would love to own a collection of MAC makeup I would love to own a apple lappie
|
Links
Articulate
Your tagboard here.
It MAY take some time to load the tagboard. So, please be patient. Thanks. :D
May 2007 |
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009
|
TOP OF PAGE
Tuesday, November 6, 2007Tuesday, November 06, 2007
![]() 6.11.07 Class chalet. Fun Fun Fun! :D first2, i met alif and zul at tamp interg. coz i didnt want to go to the chalet alone. heh. zura didnt make it, coz she wanted to sleep somemore and she'll be joining us later. haha. so surprisingly, i arrived first. heh. than we took bus 21 and headed to downtown. we thought the chalet was at the coasta sands thinghy (u knw with the transparent swimming pool). so we went in. cari punye cari. manelah blk U. sekali ade sampai blk J jer i think. so this wasnt it. so we had to walk out again. i called mark. and he told us the chalet is near the escape theme park.. so went there. n we had to walk a looooooong way again. haiya. n finally found it. haha. the chi boys, (mark, brandon, renhao, randy) were still sleeping. haha. me, zul and alep just sat below. as mark said the front door open. so bla3. at last everyone were awake. it was about 12noon already. it was a double story chalet. i was the only girl. but they respect me. -_- we played card games while waiting for others to arrive. n yes, i was good at playing taiti n bluff. haha. me, alep, zul were vryy hungry so we went to bibik catering and had our lunch. the place was near the swimming pool at the chalet there. the service there sucked. lol. seriously. i ate nasi goreng. as usual, i didnt finish it up. than mark told us to book the bbq pit fisrt. but it was like $36. i cant afford it. so we went back to the chalet. and i watched the tv. there were no mtv. how bored! haha. than azura n yana joined us. they were hungry. haha. so we had to temaned them to eat at the place again. haha. than syafiqah n her fren joined us. talk2. it was bout 3 plus already right? so we went back. we conquered(sp?) the room. haha. me, zura,yana,syaf, alep &zul. we took picz. did stupid stuffs. aahaha. they wld know. zura was the giler-est. hahah. :D i had fun. its been sucha long time since we spent time with each other yea. n zul started telling 'ghost' stories which are SO lame. haha. guo xiong, xiao ting, dania, zeke, michelle, david, xiang min, hussain, jun jie, fatin, tassha, pavi came. so the bbq started. thanks fatin for planning the bbq thinghy. (: i ate a little jer. spend time with the class. it was kinda fun. than a prob cropped up. hussain helped me. than suddenly yana n syaf was gone. so zura wanted to find them. she went with syafiq. i went with zul and alep. but it was already magrib n i didnt felt good. so i went back to the chalet. than problem solved. (: yana n syaf were back. than i played taiti with mark, pavi and hussain. haha. pavi mati2 nk menang. lool. than kahar came! woohoo. he bought some drinks as there wasnt much drinks left. thanks cher. (: and he started playing taiti with us. lol. bla3. bout 9.30 he had to go off. he was meeting his brother. haha. so i went upstairs again. played taiti/bluff with mark, marcus, ren hao, brandon n hussain. than bout 10.30pm, parents went to pick me up. we tompang pavi, tassha n fatin to the nearest bustop. heh. than reached home bout 11pm. n bathed. n slept. what a day.
|
