![]()
info
entries
hookups
backtracks
|
|
You are visitor Number:
|
Info
Ni'mah♡ 31st.December.1993 East View Secondary School Currently 15. Taking O's this year ♡
♡ I love my awesome family and friends. I love colourful things. I love fashion. I love shopping. I love dressing up. ♡ I dislike surprises. I dislike suspense. ♡ I hate reptiles! I hate being cashless! ♡ I would love to ace my Olevel(<15 points) I would love to have a crew (dancing) I would love to renovate my house I would love to own an itouch I would love to have a walk in closet I would love to own a collection of MAC makeup I would love to own a apple lappie
|
Links
Articulate
Your tagboard here.
It MAY take some time to load the tagboard. So, please be patient. Thanks. :D
May 2007 |
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009
|
TOP OF PAGE
Wednesday, August 1, 2007Wednesday, August 01, 2007
![]() Saturday, 28th July 1st day. Ok, we family went to fullerton hotel. it was gereks la. coz like first time. its not my first time going to a spore hotel. but first time staying over. but we gt only 2 days 1 night. who cares. worth it. coz we got discounts n stuff. n we gt to see the national day rehearsals. At first, bgn kol 9-10am gitu. packed our stuffs. mandi. siap. n off we go. check in the hotel. we got the 7th level. fullerton is just 8 levels high. so yeah. we got a wonderful view of marina bay. n we were like crazy bout taking photos yea. we like taking in the toilet the most. i likeee the toilet. esp the mirrors. so big! (: so ladidadida. i took a nap forawhile while my parents went to clarke quay to buy food. than i already bgn. ape lagi. ambik gambar lagii. :D Bih we were waiting anxiously for the fireworks. While waiting, i did some history. finished bout 3. bih teros we heard some planes. so kuat. lari to the balcony. the planes were above us sehh. so coool. no time to take video. so nvm. just enjoyed it. then got parachuts thinghy. bih planes again. hhehe. fun jgk lah. coz it came just above the hotel. hehe. bih continued watching tv. we bought aloot of snack. we filled up our stomachs with those. haha. nvm la. bla3. Dah kol 8. tunggu nye tunggu for the fireworks. Than there was it, the fireworks. first2, drng kasi suspend la. the fireworks came frm the back of the hotel la. so kite pikir, the other fireworks will come frm the back. but nopes. there were the fireworks. so cool larh. it was like soo long. i was taking the video. it was like 5mins plus. worth waiting seh. it was directly in front of us. kite dah cam terpekik2. haha. coz like so lawa seh. but it ended. awww. so i went back to the room. sekali fireworks keluar lgi. haha. ambik video cepat2. (: n it ended again. n tht was final. fuhh. peh lenguh tgn ambik video. lol. but it was fun la. so after tht, me n sisters played games. hahah. we laughed soo much, tht our tummies hurts. we sisters had to sacrifice to sleep bawah. coz the bed was only for our parents. tkperla. (: hhaa. me n bubu kept teasing hafsah bout ju on. hahah. lol. bih tdo. 2nd day woke up bout 8 plus. didnt ate breakfast. coz the hotel nye food was tk halal? siap2. went to swimming pool. the pool was not thtt great la. i din swim ah. for some specific reason. (; dad n hafsah only swim. than took picz. dah kol 11 gitu. went back. took a bath. pack2. n we check out. took picz again. heh. than went home. n used the comp. i missed madrasah 2 times already. i still havent take one of the test. oh well. thats all. picz, nxt post okeh? tata.
|
