![]()
info
entries
hookups
backtracks
|
|
You are visitor Number:
|
Info
Ni'mah♡ 31st.December.1993 East View Secondary School Currently 15. Taking O's this year ♡
♡ I love my awesome family and friends. I love colourful things. I love fashion. I love shopping. I love dressing up. ♡ I dislike surprises. I dislike suspense. ♡ I hate reptiles! I hate being cashless! ♡ I would love to ace my Olevel(<15 points) I would love to have a crew (dancing) I would love to renovate my house I would love to own an itouch I would love to have a walk in closet I would love to own a collection of MAC makeup I would love to own a apple lappie
|
Links
Articulate
Your tagboard here.
It MAY take some time to load the tagboard. So, please be patient. Thanks. :D
May 2007 |
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009
|
TOP OF PAGE
Monday, August 20, 2007Monday, August 20, 2007
![]() Monday hmm, started out with eng. quite bored. but i was cracking up jokes with brian at the back. funny la. sorry bri bri u had to hear my lame story. hahha. lool. bih history. was ok la. i want mr kok back! thts wht everyone is saying. haiya. bih recess. bih sci. mrs tan tk dtg. so i just walk2 around sch ah. 10.30 than masok class. haha. mama2 ngn cikgu ah. kate aku ade gastric la, mensruation la., hahaha. mamak btol. cikgu selengeh la. ehhe. bih mt. mt was ok. i gt an A2 for malay, SURPRISINGLY right cikgu fiza? heh. well, its all thanks to my test( listening compre) n to my daily hmk, nasib aku pass up. weee~ bih star period. ms teo took over for one period. she explained to us bout similarities n congruency n bla3. masok otak seh die ajar., even though she teach only less than 30 mins. tmrw's the test. insyallah i gt at least 8 or 9 out of 10 insyallah. (: bih teros kahar masok. siak nye cikgu. he was scolding our class coz of the incident tht occured during home ec lesson. david wanted to commit suicide. like wtf. bih brandon kene coz he was the main one. kesian. kahar ah. keluar fuck semua sak. like wth. his a teacher lah. from VICTORIA. like hello! arent u suppose to be our role model? n u said we spoil ur mood. but than u were the one who brought up the subject. we din utter a word. whts ur problem. u want to destroy our future? if ur a principle aku respect ah. but hello. kau nye jawatan is nt tht high ok. doesnt mean ur from victoria, nk step besar ah. wheres ur akhlak seh? arent u an islam. plz dun embarass us. haiz. but nvm la. who am i oso right to say all this. oh well. theres only several more months left for us before we enter sec 3 life. (: after sch, me n zura went to my house. all the way to 4 gitu. we did the scripts for the proj. than she had to use the comp. after tht, masak tom yam. n catch my chi shows. im starting to like the 5.30-6.30 chi shows shown on channel 8. its not only bout relationships n stuff. but its also bout family n so on. so yeah. unless the opera2 show ah. me no likee. (: so after tht hafsah came home. i used the comp. blogged. sat with family. chit chat. than went back to comp. im just waiting for the hindi shows to start. :D byebye.
|
