You are visitor Number:

Ni'mah♡
31st.December.1993
East View Secondary School
Currently 15.
Taking O's this year
♡

♡
I love my awesome family and friends.
I love colourful things.
I love fashion.
I love shopping.
I love dressing up.
♡
I dislike surprises.
I dislike suspense.
♡
I hate reptiles!
I hate being cashless!
♡
I would love to ace my Olevel(<15 points)
I would love to have a crew (dancing)
I would love to renovate my house
I would love to own an itouch
I would love to have a walk in closet
I would love to own a collection of MAC makeup
I would love to own a apple lappie
|
Your tagboard here.
It MAY take some time to load the tagboard. So, please be patient. Thanks. :D
|
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
|
TOP OF PAGE
Tuesday, May 29, 2007Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Surveys? lol.
hahah. im just bored okeh.
Your Love Life Secrets Are
|

Looking back on your life, you will only have one true love.
You're a little scarred from your past relationships, but who isn't?
You expect a lot from your lover - you want the full package. You tend to be very picky.
In fights, you are able to walk away and calm down. You are able to weather the storm.
A break-up usually comes as a shock to you. You always think things are going well.
|
Your Love is Represented by a White Rose
|

While you may or may not be totally naive, you do approach love with an eternal innocence.
You love like you've never been hurt. And you put all your faith in your partner.
Your philosophy on love is: be honest and be yourself.
|
haahah!!
Capricorn - Your Love Profile
|

Your positive traits:
You are serious about relationships and ready for a commitment.
You tend to help your partner attain the success they dream of.
You are a rock. Relationship problems don't seem to phase you.
Your negative traits:
Sometimes it's very hard for you to accept your partner's past.
You are emotionally reserved, and difficult to connect with.
You expect your partner to take care of you - and make cheat if they do not
Your ideal partner:
Is incredibly powerful and well respected.
Is often older than you - and could be a superior at work.
Has a good amount of money... or the ability to be rich someday.
Your dating style:
Practical. A "get to know each other" coffee date is just fine by you.
Your seduction style:
Bossy - you like to be the one in charge in the bedroom.
Slow and patient. You know that good sex takes time.
Calculating. You'll use sex to get ahead, if necessary.
Tips for the future:
Open up. A little emotional expression is a good thing in relationships.
Leap before you look. You don't have to run a cost benefit sheet on everyone you date.
Enjoy the now. No need to worry about marriage on the first few dates.
Best color to attract mate: Dark green
Best day for a date: Saturday
|
:D
Your Birthdate: December 31
|

You're a pretty traditional person. If it's lasted, it's probably good.
You seek stability - both in your career and your romantic relationship.
In return, you're very loyal and predictable. Which is usually a good thing.
Without a partner, you feel lost. Being with someone is very important to you.
Your strength: Your dependability
Your weakness: You hate being alone
Your power color: Midnight blue
Your power symbol: Shell
Your power month: April
|
How You Are In Love
|

You fall in love quickly and easily. And very often.
You give and take equally in relationships.
You tend to get very attached when you're with someone. You want to see your love all the time.
You're secretly hoping your partner will change for you.
You are fickle and tend to fall out of love easily. You bounce from romance to romance.
|
Your Five Factor Personality Profile
|

Extroversion:
You have high extroversion.
You are outgoing and engaging, with both strangers and friends.
You truly enjoy being with people and bring energy into any situation.
Enthusiastic and fun, you're the first to say "let's go!"
Conscientiousness:
You have high conscientiousness.
Intelligent and reliable, you tend to succeed in life.
Most things in your life are organized and planned well.
But you borderline on being a total perfectionist.
Agreeableness:
You have high agreeableness.
You are easy to get along with, and you value harmony highly.
Helpful and generous, you are willing to compromise with almost anyone.
You give people the benefit of the doubt and don't mind giving someone a second chance.
Neuroticism:
You have medium neuroticism.
You're generally cool and collected, but sometimes you do panic.
Little worries or problems can consume you, draining your energy.
Your life is pretty smooth, but there's a few emotional bumps you'd like to get rid of.
Openness to experience:
Your openness to new experiences is medium.
You are generally broad minded when it come to new things.
But if something crosses a moral line, there's no way you'll approve of it.
You are suspicious of anything too wacky, though you do still consider creativity a virtue.
|
Ok i think its enough. hehe.
----
|