Ni'mah♡
31st.December.1993
East View Secondary School
Currently 15.
Taking O's this year
♡
♡
I love my awesome family and friends.
I love colourful things.
I love fashion.
I love shopping.
I love dressing up.
♡
I dislike surprises.
I dislike suspense.
♡
I hate reptiles!
I hate being cashless!
♡
I would love to ace my Olevel(<15 points)
I would love to have a crew (dancing)
I would love to renovate my house
I would love to own an itouch
I would love to have a walk in closet
I would love to own a collection of MAC makeup
I would love to own a apple lappie
Links
Articulate
Your tagboard here.
It MAY take some time to load the tagboard. So, please be patient. Thanks. :D
One Of Those Girls La la la, la la la laI know your kind of girlYou only care about one thingWho you've seen, or where you've beenWho's got moneyI see that look in your eyesIt tells a million liesBut deep inside, I know whyYou're talking to himI know what you're all aboutI really hope he figures it out[Chorus]She's one of those girlsThey're nothing but troubleJust one look and now you're seeing doubleBefore you know it she'll be goneOff to the next oneShe's so good that you won't see it cominShe'll take you for a ride and you'll be left with nothingYou'll be broke and she'll be goneOff to the next oneOh oh oh Off to the next oneOh oh yeah yeah oh ohShe's gonna be the end of youAt least that's what they sayIt's been a whileYou're in denialAnd now it's too lateThe way she looks makes you hideAll the warning signsCus her blond hair, her blue eyesMakes you wanna dieI know what she's all aboutI really hope you figure it out[Chorus]You know it's a game, you know it's a gameShe keeps playing around with your head, playing around with your headShe's so insane, so insaneShe's the one to blame, she's the one to blame[Chorus]
Runaway Got up on the wrong side of life today, yeahCrash the car and I'm gonna be really lateMy phone doesn't work cus it's out of rangeLooks like it's just one of those kind of daysYou can't kick me down I'm already on the groundNo you can't, but you couldn't catch me anyhowBlue skies, but the sun isn't coming out, noToday is like I'm under a heavy cloudAnd I feel so aliveI can't help myselfDon't you realize[Chorus]I just wanna scream and lose controlThrow my hands up and let it goForget about everything and run away, yeahI just wanna fall and lose myselfLaughing so hard it hurts like hellForget about everything and run away, yeahSo-so's how I'm doing, if you're wonderingI'm in a fight with the world but I'm winningStay there, come closer it's at your own riskYeah you know how it is life can be a bitchAnd I feel so aliveI can't help myselfDon't you realize[Chorus]Run away, run away
Forgotten Ah ah ah ahAh ah ah ahI'm giving up on everythingBecause you messed me upDon't know how much youScrewed it upYou never listenedThat's just too badBecause I'm moving onI won't forgetYou were the one that was wrongI know I need to step up and be strongDon't patronize meYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah[Chorus:]Have you forgotten Everything that I wantedDo you forget it nowYou never got ItDo you get it nowYea yea yea yea yea Yea yea yea yea yea Ah ah ah ahAh ah ah ahGotta get awayThere's no point in thinking about yesterdayIt's too late nowIt won't ever be the sameWe're so different nowYea yea yea yea yea[Chorus]I know I wanna run awayI know I wanna run awayRun awayIf only I could run awayIf only I could run awayRun awayI told you what i wanted II told you what i wantedWhat I wantedBut I was forgottenI won't be forgottenNever Again