![]()
info
entries
hookups
backtracks
|
|
You are visitor Number:
|
Info
Ni'mah♡ 31st.December.1993 East View Secondary School Currently 15. Taking O's this year ♡
♡ I love my awesome family and friends. I love colourful things. I love fashion. I love shopping. I love dressing up. ♡ I dislike surprises. I dislike suspense. ♡ I hate reptiles! I hate being cashless! ♡ I would love to ace my Olevel(<15 points) I would love to have a crew (dancing) I would love to renovate my house I would love to own an itouch I would love to have a walk in closet I would love to own a collection of MAC makeup I would love to own a apple lappie
|
Links
Articulate
Your tagboard here.
It MAY take some time to load the tagboard. So, please be patient. Thanks. :D
May 2007 |
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009
|
TOP OF PAGE
Saturday, May 26, 2007Saturday, May 26, 2007
25/05/07. last day of sch.
go sch. mr ee kept talking n talking. does he even gt tired of talking? i dun even knw wht he is talking bout. legs were tired of sitting down. just kept teasing ayie. hehe. there was this stupid new siren they made. haha. so lame la seh. to detect lightning ke thunder ke ape mepek la. so went bk to class. this dnt teacher came in. entah la ape die bbual. bih kahar masok. we had to do this thighy bout quests bout spore. entahla. than we had to clean our tables. apedah. i was rili lethargic la seh, seriously. thanks to some ppl who helped me clean my table. than we gt back our report books. surprisingly, i gt 2nd in class. n 22/169 among all the sec 2 express. alhamdullillah. kahar gave out popular vouchers to top 3 students. i gt $20. (: i just cant seem to beat tht guo xiong. but its ok. congrats to others as well yeah. u all hv done well too. :D than end of sch. waited for SOME ppl to go for their parents meeting session. hahah. me, zura,yana,fiq. was just sitting arnd. played taiti with others. heh. met other ppl nye parents. kinda funny. ayie was cute la. he lost his mother. haha. david n his mum same seh, selengeh. hahah. so finally, dah 12 plus. we all headed to cs. thought of watching pirates of carribean there. but it was fullybooked. so pikir tm pon dah fully booked ah. but nasib, still lom dah habis ah. so we took the 1.35 movie. its was an almost 3 hrs movie. it was an average movie la. i kinda enjoyed it in some ways. (: almost slept in the middle of the movie. coz i din rili understand the movie. hehe. than dah habis ngok. it ended at 4.45 gitu laa. lame seh. went to S11 to take our late lunch. was fine. than time dah balik. smth happened. heheh. thanks eh! woohooo. than dah sampai umah. gt to knw , we hd to go to uncle hse coz he was going to umrah. so there was a gathering ah. i slept forawhile. coz these days, i hv nt been having engh slp. n i was being forced to be woken up. siap2. proceeded to my uncle hse. ate. watch animal planet. haha. kinda interesting, bout elephants. hha. one part, they were mating. yucks! i mean yala, its part of life. but i was eating la, n lost my appetite. haha. uncles were laughing. ahha. us too. well, bout 11. went home. omgosh. panas satu macam seh, seriously. than went to slp.
|
